Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Ideas for Eggs

I couldn't go without posting about possibly one of the most delicious, nutritious creations ever devised by Mother Nature - The Egg, coupled with possibly the best ever website in creation, Buzz Feed!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emofly/eggs-in-exciting-holes

I have never, EVER seen so many excitingly random things to do with an egg, and so much inspiration for different ways to cook them!

My personal favourite idea is definitely the Muffin Tin (example above), as it offers so many variations within the one idea, my favourite so far probably being the bacon option in the picture.

For other exciting holes (ahem!) to put your eggs into, check out the link above!

I just need to buy a muffin tin now!

Oh and FYI; Eggs contain;
Protein
Iron
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Folate
Calcium
Potassium
Vitamin B-6
Vitamin B12
Magnesium

No comments:

Post a Comment