Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Warwick Folk Festival

Well, what started innocently enough as agreeing to a few sets with my local Samba group at the WFF this weekend, has now turned into a camp-over (not the sappy hand-gesture type, although I did over-use this joke a bit last night at rehearsal).

This is great, I've had my tent for nearly 3 years and never used it, and I've decided to forgo my holiday to Devon for rather boring, "logical" reasons that I won't go in to here!

Not so great - I have nothing to wear!

No, no, no.  I mean this sincerely, all the clothes in my wardrobe are either winter-warmth, or massive, or in the case of my "new-to-me" summer dress (recent charity shop purchase) completely see-through and in need of an emergency trip to Marks & Spencers for a slip (yes, yes I know).

Pyjamas?!  In this heat, and sharing a tent with someone I've only known briefly for a few months!  My god, what do I do?

Mild panic-rant out of the way, thankfully it's only for one night so I'm sure I'll work something out.

ST x

No comments:

Post a Comment