Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

New (to me): Black & Pink Dress

After the Ebay purchase disaster, I really thought that lady luck was against me this week when it came to dresses; luckily I turned out to be wrong.

I decided to go for a wander around some of the local charity shops in Kenilworth this afternoon, and came across this gorgeous little gem
Initially I was reluctant to try it on, as I've been unable to find a strapless bra I feel comfortable in, however this dress turned out to fit so well that I don't actually need one!  As it was less than ten pounds I felt it would be a sin not to take it home, so I did, and teamed it with some black patent kitten heels (M&S) for the picture.

Now I'd love to find out where this dress is from, but all I have is the label at the back which holds no clue for me, so if anyone knows what make this dress is, I'd really love to know.

In the meantime, I hope it won't be too long until I find an occasion to wear this dress!

ST x

No comments:

Post a Comment